Essentials of Clear Aligner Therapy: learn how to treat your first patients (on-demand recordings)
Andrius Pocevičius, Dr. Robertas Kirlys, Prof. Vincenzo D'Antò
Ordoline Academy – Essentials of Clear Aligner Therapy introduces doctors to aligner orthodontics and provides the fundamental practical skills and knowledge required to successfully implement aligner therapy in your dental clinic. After this course, dentists will be equipped with skills and knowledge to successful start with first aligner patients.
This program includes a series of 6 online webinars, led by Prof. Vincenzo D’Anto, Dr. Robertas Kirlys and Dr. Andrius Pocevičius. Course include theory as well as clinic case analysis.
After attending these webinar series, participants will learn the following:
- Why aligner treatment?
- How to choose an aligner brand?
- How does Ordoline work?
- What aligner treatment indications and Ordoline treatment typologies are?
- What are the first cases doctors can start with?
- How to conduct the initial patient consultation, define the problem, and make an informed diagnosis?
- How to capture and manage patient data on the Dr. Ordoline portal?
- How to manage aligner clinical and digital workflows?
- How to define treatment objectives and write a proper prescription?
- How to place attachments, apply orthodontic auxiliaries, conduct intermediate check-ups and manage retention?
- How to manage and finish aligner treatment?
Cost: 29 EUR (each webinar)
Dr. Robertas Kirlys
Dr. Robertas Kirlys is a specialist in orthodontics and prosthodontics working at one of the biggest private clinics in Lithuania. Dr. Kirlys guides a number of lectures on aligner therapy in the Baltics helping doctors to successfully start with aligners and advance the range of treatment further.
Prof. Vincenzo D'Antò
Dr. Vincenzo D’Antò received his Degree in Dentistry, a Specialty in Orthodontics, a Master in Temporomandibular Disorders and a Master in Lingual Orthodontics from the University of Naples Federico II and a Master in Sleep Dentistry from University of Bologna. He completed a PhD in “Materials and Structures Engineering” and a second PhD in “Oral Sciences”. In 2017, Dr. D’Antò received the Italian national scientific qualification as full professor of Oral Sciences and He is currently working as Associate Professor at the School of Orthodontics of University of Naples Federico II. Dr. D’Antò is member of IADR, EOS, AAO, WFO and SIDO. He is the President of the Italian Society for Biomechanics (SIBOS). He authored many papers and has given oral presentations in more than 20 countries and at the international congresses of EOS, AAO, IADR, SIDO, EAS, DGAO, SFOPA, SiAlign, NVvO, HOD. Dr. D’Antò received the Robert Frank Award (2004, 2005, 2009) and the Hatton Award (2006) of IADR, the SIDO award (2007, 2010, 2018, 2018, 2019, 2019), the EOS Houston Award (2012) and the Tiziano Baccetti Award (2016).