RECORDING AVAILABLE. Webinar 3: Orthodontic diagnosis and treatment objectives
This webinar will focus on patient diagnosis and treatment objectives. During this session, participants will learn about the various types of malocclusions, how to recognize orthodontic anomalies, and the individual steps required to achieve an accurate diagnosis. Comprehensive and limited treatment possibilities will be analyzed and discussed alongside the stepping stones to structure a suitable treatment objective and write a correct prescription.
After this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify malocclusions and the most frequent orthodontic issues;
- Assess their patient’s dental condition;
- Effectively diagnose and formulate treatment objectives;
- Understand the difference between comprehensive and limited treatment;
- Comprehend the terminology used on our Ordoline doctor platform;
- Correctly submit a treatment instruction via our dr.ordoline.com platform.
This webinar will be held in English and recorded. 48 hours of access will be granted for participants who will not be able to attend.
This webinar is a part of Ordoline Academy-Essentials webinar series. You can register for this webinar only or subscribe for the entire webinar series. More information is available here.