Ordoline Academy. Essentials of Clear Aligner Therapy
Dr. Robertas Kirlys
Ordoline Academy – Essentials program introduces doctors to aligner orthodontics and provides the fundamental practical skills and knowledge required to successfully implement Ordoline aligner therapy in daily clinical practice. During the course, participants will get familiar with Ordoline treatment system, study various clinical cases, and get equipped with the knowledge needed to start delivering successful aligner therapy.
The course includes theoretical part and hands-on exercises.
During this course, you will learn:
- Advantages and disadvantages of aligner therapy, treatment possibilities, and indications.
- Important factors that delivery of a successful aligner therapy depends on.
- Clinical and digital workflows with Ordoline.
- How to make a proper clinical diagnosis, set treatment objectives, and review treatment plans.
- Philosophy and proper application of orthodontic auxiliaries: attachments, elastics, IPR.
- The process of intermediate check-ups, refinements, and retention.
Dr. Robertas Kirlys
Dr. Robertas Kirlys is a dentist - orthopedist - orthodontist. He completed his studies at the Institute of Dentistry of Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine (2006) and dentistry studies at Ernst Moritz Arndt University in Greifswald (Germany) (2004). in 2006 He completed an internship at Vilnius University Žalgiris Hospital. 2008 - 2012 orthodontic residency - Vilnius University Žalgiris Clinic. 2014 - 2016 completed the orthopedics residency study program at Vilnius University Žalgiris Clinic. From 2018 works at the clinic of the Vilnius Implantology Center. Is the manager of the Ordoline Academy mentoring program. Constantly lecturing and conducting practical training for general practitioners and orthodontists about treatment with aligners and the specifics of this work. Dr. Robertas Kirlys constantly deepens his knowledge in various conferences and training. Dr. Robert Kirlys is one of the most experienced specialists in treating patients with straightening aligners.