Ordoline Academy: Clear Aligner Therapy Level II
Ordoline Academy – Advanced program provides further, advanced insights and clinical knowledge into a successful aligner therapy with Ordoline. The program is suited for doctors, who already have some experience with aligner therapy and want to expand their knowledge in aligner biomechanics, understand how to diagnose and treat difficult malocclusions, apply a range of orthodontic auxiliaries, and enhance their clinical practice. The theoretical part of the course will be followed by the presentation and analysis of numerous clinical cases.
During this course you will learn:
- How to evaluate smile architecture and facial aesthetics.
- How to deal with CO/CR discrepancies.
- Factors to take into account for a better diagnosis: teeth shape, dental condition, function, and biological limits.
- Advanced biomechanics in aligner therapy.
- Tips and tricks for better treatment planning.
- How to plan skeletal anchorage.
- How to avoid and troubleshoot the most common mistakes in aligner therapy.
- Effective marketing principles to attract and keep patients.