Marketing for dental clinics: How to attract new patients and don’t waste money.
Every dental clinic has thought or currently invests in advertising to build clinic awareness and attract new patients. Some clinics see the effect and influx of new patients while others don’t experience any positive effect.Many clinic owners believe that it’s enough to provide a marketing agency with a budget or hire a marketing specialist and new patients will start pouring in. Unfortunately, if a clinic owner or a manager doesn’t possess the basic marketing knowledge any presented number can look miraculous and any marketing tactic life-saving, but the business still won’t grow.
This practical and theoretical course is created for clinic owners and managers to equip them with the fundamental advertising knowledge to help to communicate with internal or external marketing specialists, accurately assess current marketing activities and results, and grow the overall patient base or specific dental procedures. It will also help clinic marketing personnel to focus on proven and effective marketing tactics. During the course, participants will have a chance to develop clinic brand positioning, analyze examples and receive practical tips & tricks.
- Clinic positioning as a brand. Why you need it and how to do it right? Practical workshop
- How does advertising really work.
- Does a clinic need paid advertising? What it can and cannot do? What to promote?
- Basic advertising strategy and customer journey to attract and keep patients.
- Advertising channels. Which channels to choose?
- Facebook Ads & posts. Biggest mistakes, tips & tricks.
- Advertising goals and metrics to track. Which numbers should you pay attention to?
- How much advertising budget do you need?
- Clinic Website. How to make it work for you?
- Who should manage advertising in the clinic? How to work with marketing agencies?
Igor Voicenica is a head of Global Marketing and Education at Ordoline with more than 10 years of marketing and digital advertising experience. He has worked for international startups, small local brands and larger global organizations. For several years Igor was head of strategy at iProspect, the leading global digital agency where he was responsible for the development and execution of advertising strategies for leading regional brands. Igor’s main focus is marketing strategy, effective digital advertising and data analysis. Igor is also a marketing lecturer and certified “Grow with Google” trainer, over the last years given numerous lectures and workshops on the topics of marketing strategy and digital advertising.